Forum de la team !Exil# Index du Forum
Forum de la team !Exil#
La team Exil Joue Sur Call of duty 4,Call of duty 2 et Metin2!

Forum de la team !Exil# Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Graph Facebook Com Me Apprequests ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team !Exil# Index du Forum -> Général -> Règlement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
carltamec

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 05:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Graph Facebook Com Me Apprequests Répondre en citant

Graph Facebook Com Me Apprequests
> DOWNLOAD

This is how I get my friends name for ($i=0; $iname; } I try go get /me/taggablefriends?fields=id,name,picture.type(large), cant get only picture url, can you help me. Reply Marcel Kraan says: February 13, 2017 at 12:12 PM Is it possible to get the id(homepage) of a friend (taggablefriend) i like to ahref his image to a link. You can then create a comma separate list of IDs and add them to $tags. one using email and one using mobile number for same account)? If thats the case, its most likely a bug. You will need to rely on another mechanism, like Sharing to Facebook, email invites etc. Reply shithin says: March 16, 2015 at 6:20 AM Hai Niraj, I tried to fetch facebook friendlist with access token with php and javascript as well, in both way returns empty data array, it just list the count of my friends. It returns their name and id& I want to get the id as a variable so that I can sub it into the tag parameter&. The use of this end-point requires login review from Facebook. my app is not displaying in facebook. Its the only way Facebook will approve the use of this API annoying, I know! Reply Yeltsin Reyes ElPerrys says: May 6, 2016 at 1:17 PM To make this: must be working on canvas? taggablefriends or invitablefriends information can not be used of for other purposes how to create dynamic images? Some pages that you use this: and other!! Greetings, I hope your answer Niraj Shah says: May 6, 2016 at 2:19 PM The taggablefriends API returns the profile image for friends, so you can use this API to create a dynamic image of friends. Thanks ! Reply Niraj Shah says: August 14, 2015 at 7:58 PM You cant randomly select a friend using an API call. Reply princeton says: October 24, 2014 at 5:52 AM to use the taggled friends, do I need to request a permission? If so, what should I do? Thanks. Reply sasa says: January 6, 2016 at 6:50 AM You cannot filter by gender Reply Johannes says: January 27, 2016 at 3:23 PM Hi Niraj, thank you for this great post. 201212011/12/31 23:59:592012/2/1 00:00:00UNIX13253435991328022000. Then you can link it back to the Inviting user via the Request ID and award them coins. You can use the long strings in place of the User IDs to tag friends. Paging (). The only way to retrieve friend location now is to look for tagged locations in the stream. .. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. But when looking at some web applications, such as it seems that theres a way to retrieve the users friends data (ids or url) without having to go through the apps-game-must-have or taggablefriends only solution. URL ID . Reply MonMon says: January 5, 2015 at 8:08 AM Hi Niraj, My scope without userfriends Sad. Also, make sure you have set a Namespace too. I got the response but the friends IDs are long string . Reply ashish6586Ashish says: February 25, 2015 at 10:25 AM Hi Niraj, I wanted to ask if the id of the friends returned by the API call to /me/friends remains the same across different users or does it change. Reply joehamir balabadan says: October 31, 2014 at 5:13 AM Hi niraj, Thanks again for the code, I have question. Change it to: foreach ( $taggable['data'] as $friends ) Reply joehamir balabadan says: October 31, 2014 at 10:29 AM I fix my first problem. i also have another problem. } ], "paging" : { "previous" : " "next" : " } }, "feed" : { "data" : [ { . Reply joehamir balabadan says: November 17, 2014 at 8:19 AM Hi Niraj, How to limit display of taggablefriends? Example i only want to display 100 only. Reply Piyush Arora says: October 8, 2014 at 7:19 AM Thanks Niraj for the post. I believe the readstream permission will be to most apps (except Facebook branded ones), so it seems that such features will end in a few weeks& Bayu Indra says: April 24, 2015 at 4:04 AM Hi Niraj, can you tell me how to get the amount of friends tagged on a shared post? For example I shared an article and tagged 10 friends. feedmessagecomments. Get the latest here: developers.facebook.com ", "wereherecount" : 1, "talkingaboutcount" : 18760 } . You can also just request the tags by doing /{postid}/tags 5a02188284
bragging on facebook is likefacebook button for flashfacebook android app feelingfacebook apps for 5800 xpressmusicfree facebook like gatestext maker generator facebookfacebook like box thumbnail sizehow to make a facebook like page on your websitecara mendapatkan credits gratis di facebookfacebook for sony xperia m

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 05:23 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de la team !Exil# Index du Forum -> Général -> Règlement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006